Acting in a socially responsible manner is the cornerstone of our business philosophy. We live and operate in communities throughout the U.S., and it is these communities that support us and allow our organization to achieve continued success.
By actively participating in community engagement efforts, we help to strengthen these same communities.
As part of our mission, we seek to
create positive change in the communities
in which we live and work.
- Support those in our community that need a helping hand
- Build a loyal group of members that are proud to do business with an organization that invests the time and effort in giving back to others
- Give to strengthen of our community, its natural resources, and the children and families that live within it
- Attract a team of employees and alliance partners that take great pride in working for a company that is engaged in the community
Whether it’s through corporate giving or the giving of time and talent by our team members, we understand and appreciate the importance of collaboration and investment in strengthening communities.
SBGA has contributed more than $300,000 in corporate contributions and volunteer support to a variety of community organizations-
- Sponsored the wishes of more than 50 deserving children through the Make-A-Wish Foundation®
- Donated hundreds of backpacks filled with essential school supplies to the local Boys & Girls Club
- Volunteered time and resources to assemble more than 4,400 boxes of non-perishable food items for low income senior citizens in the local community
- Participated in the annual Coastal Clean Up Day removing trash and debris from local shorelines
- Provided financial support to organizations including The Humane Society, Doctors Without Borders and St. Jude Children’s Hospital
- Donated over 400 Christmas gifts to local organizations that provide services to children in foster care
- Assisted the Armed Services YMCA in serving 1000 Military Families by participating in the Secret SANTA program
We plan to continue our organization’s legacy of giving as we support new members.
By partnering with SBGA, you can trust that you’ve aligned with an organization that recognizes the importance of caring for the communities we live in.